Interest rates may vary slightly between lenders. Be sure you are comparing equal products. Loan evaluation is a complex business. No one factor should determine which loan or lender is best. Points, loan fees, rate lock cost and hidden fees all make a difference in the “real” interest rate.
Here are a few mortgage brokers that I have held in high regard and have referred clients to over the years.
- Toni Dassance- American Dream Home Mortg. 503-851-3627
- Pam Berns – Rock River Financial 503-798-8474 pberns@RockRiverinc.com
- Judy Woods Academy Mortgage 503-569-3361 email@example.com
- Jeannine Marshall- Home Street Bank 503-588-2200 jeannine.Marshall@homestreetbank.com
- Bob Broyles- PDX Mortgage LLC 503-329-1709 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nicole Kenny Willamette Valley Bank 503-586-0225 www.wvbk.com/nicholekenny
- Matt Tolbert Sterling Bank 503-726-3861 Matt.Tolbert@bankwithsterling.com
- Travis Newton Eng Lending 503-931-4490 email@example.com
The final choice of any loan officer rests solely with the purchaser. Purchaser is free to select any lender they wish. Broker in no way warrants the work of any loan officer or company. Neither broker nor agents receive any consideration from any lender for referrals.
lender for referrals.